Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tarik Saleh Bike Club Challenge Day 3

Slumber party equipment en route.
Another day, another snowy night ride. A light snow was actively falling as I ventured out to shuttle equipment to an impromptu little girl slumber party. I had to make this first segment of the ride expediently, because I was quickly notified that the the dog I had left at home was howling. Apparently, she was not too happy to see me leave without her. So, after making a delivery to the slumber party, I sprinted home to pick up my riding buddy.

Scout was happy to finally get out on the ride. Dogs certainly have ways of expressing their dissatisfaction with a situation, but are quick to move on. We had a nice ride, which turned out to be a bit longer than the previous couple of days; probably about four miles.




Balmy as compared to the past couple of nights: 22 degrees Fahrenheit.

2 comments:

  1. >>Dogs certainly have ways of expressing their dissatisfaction with a situation, but are quick to move on.<<

    Truer words have never been spoken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure that her keen interpretation of my reactions have honed her skills. She can go from drama queen to trail machine in mere seconds.

      Delete