Tuesday, August 30, 2011

So these two green bikes meet at a bar...

I always liked the lush green of the 1988 Diamond Back Ascent EX, but never had one. A chance encounter with a nice survivor let me compare the hue with my trusty old Cross-Check.
The first line is all I've got. I'll leave the punch line up to you.

Even the most occasional visitor will notice that I've been a bit lacking as far as updates here as of recent. I assure you that I have a good reason. I've been pulling some long hours working on a big project. Apparently there was some sort of big bike racing thing in town over the weekend. Sounded cool. Didn't see it. Maybe next time.

Instead, I've spent about 20 out of every 24 hours in my basement office for the past few weeks. Worry not; I've been doing bike stuff, just not the kind of bike stuff that is usually featured here. It's a lot less Big Dummy oriented, instead more along the lines of p-value this and multicollinearity that. I'm in the zany netherworld of quantitative statistical analysis. I exist mostly in a cocoon of convenience food and clutter. My companions as of late are guys like him or him or him, and sometimes them or them.

If you guessed that I'm dissertating, you're right. I hope to be able to say more about it sometime soon. Until then, it's time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment