Friday, August 13, 2010

Big yellow dog in the basket of a Denver B-cycle

I didn't have my camera with me yesterday, a fact I greatly lament. While riding a B-cycle southbound on the Cherry Creek trail at about Logan, I saw a large yellow dog, perhaps a labrador, squatting in the basket of a northbound B-cycle. The dog's haunches just barely fit the footprint of the large basket of the bike. Loading the dog must have been quite a feat for the owner to have accomplished. The presumed owner was riding with the dog patiently facing him, at quite a clip considering the situation.

This wasn't the first dog that I've seen in the basket of a Denver B-cycle bike, but easily the largest. At the time I was more than a bit taken aback and didn't have the presence of mind to turn around and follow. If anyone knows who this brave and/or crazy individual is, I'd love to find out more about what I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment