Thursday, August 5, 2010

Denver B-cycle number 420

I finally rode Denver B-cycle bike number 420 again today. It's significant for me because this was the first bike that I rode on the day of the launch of the system. In the past few months, I've taken note of the various bikes I've checked out and ridden, including number 001 (also known as the Mayor's bike), many of the other single digit bikes, as well as number 500. However, this is the first time I've revisited this particular bike. I suppose the ID number of this bike carries another significance, especially in Colorado, but that's another topic.

Denver B-cycle number 420 on rainy April 22, 2010
Denver B-cycle number 420 on hot August 5, 2010
 Here's me and number 420 on page 20 of the July 2010 issue of Bicycling magazine:


Thanks for sending me the magazine Larry and Jennie!

No comments:

Post a Comment